This TVI (Definition Transport Video Interface) bullet is used for indoor and outdoor applications. With 720P resolution with infrared LED illumination for night vision this camera can record distances up to 50 meters.
Features include OSD menu with multilevel adjustments for AGC /day/night/ backlight / shutter speed.(See specifications). These models are suitable for various environments. Video Format: PAL/NTSC maintains a clear video image. The camera housing is IP66 rated and a multi-level finishing process is applied to reduce corrosion, dust, water and other other atmospheric anomalies or extreme weather conditions. With a large variation of adjustable angles, this housing is designed to allow contractors the necessary flexibility and ease during final tweaking. The sturdy mounting system ensures a high level of tamper resistance.
External 12V DC power input via wire harness.
Designed for monitoring residential commercial and industrial areas.
- 720p Sensor
- 2.8-12mm lens
- 1280(H) x 800(V)
- Infrared Distance: 50 meters
- Video Output: CVBS/TVI
- Frame rate: 25/30fps (720p)
- Max.Transmission distance: 500M
- Video Format: PAL/NTSC
- Minimum Illumination:(0.0 LUX IR ON)
- OSD Support
- S/N ration : More than 50dB( w/AGC OFF)
- AGC ON/OFF
- Day/Night: 0-100
- White Balance ATW/AWB
- Backlight: Low/Middle/High
- DNR: 2DNR/ 3DNR
- Shutter Speed: Auto (0-100)
- Sync code: Internal
- Power: DC12V
- Current : 660A + OR - 15% (IR ON) 70mA + OR - 10%(IR OFF)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~50°C RH90% MAX
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~70°C
- Waterproof: IP66
- Dimensions 261mm(L) x 76mm (W)x 118mm (H)
- Weight: 856g