The COR-ACC890BIO Cortex biometric finger print and proximity card reader is designed for outdoor or indoor placement. Made for long life performance with an aluminum security frame and sealed front panel.
The on-board controller, relay and input/output triggers perform independently for standalone applications or can be networked via RS-485 or TCP/IP networks.
Multi-finger enrollment assures fast access of secure areas. This sophisticated reader is ideal for professional installations that require advanced features and reliabiity.
- Protection Standard IP65
- Cortex Biometric Reader
- Operating Temperature 0° C to +60°C
- Zinc Alloy
- TTL serial output
- Power Supply 10-24VDC
- Power Consumption < 5W
- Operation Mode Stand-Alone / Networking
- 1024 users, 1200 event logs
- Event Log 32,000
- Finger Registration Capacity 1500 (500 users).
- External Reader 1 WG Port
- Data Transfer Rate 9600 bps(N,8,1) + 10/100M Base T