The COR-LYNX-MHD uses your vehicle battery for power, making it a perfect portable security DVR for taxis, trucks and other types of transportation. It's easy to install and comes with a cigarette lighter adapter that connects to the vehicle's auxiliary power output.
Auto-Record, Manual Record
This portable DVR features automatic and manual recording. When an accident occurs or if the g-force sensor detects an unusual stop or start (acceleration/deceleration), the DVR automatically detects the event and begins recording. Video captured can be valuable. Recording can also be initiated manually by the driver or anyone inside the vehicle.
Save & Archive Video
Video files aren't much use unless you can do something with them. The removable SDHC card design makes record keeping a snap. When a run or a shift is complete, merely remove the card and replace it with a blank, then download the video on the card at your convenience. The LYNX-MHD can handle regular SD cards and high capacity SDHC cards (we recommend SDHC due to the large size of video files).
Free software (included) lets you play the video and see important vehicle factors like speed, course (using Google map overlay), direction, g-forces and more. You can, of course, search video, FF and reverse, and perform other functions common to most DVR video software.
- Video sensor: :
- Front 1080P CMOS Sensor
- Rear 720P CMOS Sensor
- Camera view angle:
- Recording Frame:
- Front 1920x1080 Max.fps as 25/25Fps (NTSC/PAL)
- Rear 1280x720 Max. Fps as 15/15fps (NTSC/PAL)
- Require 5V±5% /1amp Cigarette lighter adapter. Start voltage as 4.7v above.
- Built-in1.5Fsupercapacity as backup power for file storage.
- Storage format:
- Specific format for software player.
- H.264 compression
- G-Sensor: Internal 3D G-Sensor
- Microphone:Build-in high sensitivity of single microphone for automatic voice adjustment
- Time setting: GPS auto adjustment use built in calendar clock if no GPS signal.
- Operating Temperture: -15°~+65°
- Storage device:Recommend using Class 10 above micro-SDHC Card (8G above)
MAX TO 128GB.
- Output/input device:
- VIDEO OUT: TV-Out (1 Vp-p composite video output, 75 ohms)
- Video Output format: NTSC / PAL alternative.
- Force Record Button: For emergency recording.
Gleams in night time.
- Red light: Recording indicator. In emergency
recording, it flashes more frequently.
- Green light: GPS connecting light (Flashing light means that 3D positioning is not ready, bright means that 3D already positioning).
- Blue light: WiFi connection light (flash light means WiFi do not connect, bright means success connect with WiFi.
- EXT: extra GPS Mouse external jack. Note: under night mode,the infrared ray is on and the indicator light is dimmed.