When a "fail-secure" electric door lock looses power its default position is to lock (or secure) the door. Application of power is required to open (unsecure) the door.
This type of door strike should be used with a good degree of forethought and suitable caution with respect to personnel who may become trapped in the event of a power failure. Always provide a secondary stage manual hand lock that can be released during emergencies.
- Fail-secure door strike - secures door during power outage
- Used with any proximity card reader relay out
- Popular option for businesses
- Deployed for aluminum frame, glass doors
- Suitable for wood, metal or plastic frames
- 2 screw terminals for wire connections
- 300kg holding force
- High strength solenoid
- Power: 12VDC, 400mA
- Aluminum construction with die-cast chassis
- Temp: -10~+60℃
- Dimensions: 128mm x 32mm x 38mm (5.04" x 1.26" x 1.50")