High Security Cortex Biometric access reader with controller. Multi-stage security requires a card and a fingerprint to stop casual wandering from someone who picked up a lost card (or someone who stole a card). Biometric plus reader and doorbell function incorporated.
The COR-ACC999 is an access control device that can be used in stand-alone mode or in a network. It uses optical technology to read fingerprints pressed on its scanning surface. A set of LEDs and a beeper give the user (and those nearby) visual and audible response for positive or negative identification.
Standing less than 6 inches tall, this product doesn't take up much space on the wall. It can hold up to 9000 fingerprints in selectable modes. Designed to respond fast, this card reader/biometric device won't slow people down (as long as they are authorized, that is!).
- Designed for indoor installation
- Advanced HIGH SPEED response time
- Log up to 32,000 events
- Visual feedback (LED)
- Audio feedback (acoustic transducer)
- Controller inside / direct connect
- Standalone or use with PC (software included)
- Large fingerprint capacity
- One RS-485 port supported for networking
- Fingerprint database download/upload supported
- Built-in watchdog
- Alarm function available (tamper, force entrance, door open too long)
- External reader port: suitable for all WG, ABA reader, 125K, 13.56M (Mifare) or 2.4G reader
- Networking: RS-485, 9600, N, 8, 1
- Anti-pass-back: yes
- Card reading range: 8-15cm (3.15"-5.91")
- Power: 10-24VDC, <5W
- Temperature: -20° C - 75° C (-4° F - 167° F)