Proximity Card Reader with Advanced Access Control Device in a Weather-Proof case.
The COR-ACC980IP proximity card reader is an advanced access control device in a weather-proof case. It reads proximity cards and has an illuminated touchpanel to accept personal identification numbers (PINs). When a user presents a card, an audio (beeper and visual bicolor red/green LED) feedback indicates the card is recognized. For additional security, the touchpanel can be programmed to require PIN entry. It can operate in network or standalone mode. Maximum distance is approximately 18cm (7 inches), depending on weather conditions and setup. Constructed of tough ABS plastic, aluminum alloy and sealed against the weather.This IP addressable version alows programming and setup through a LAN and over the Intenet using MS IE (version 7 or above)
- Indoor/outdoor design
- 3 modes - card only, card OR PIN, card AND PIN
- Backlit, illuminated keypad
- LED and beeper for feedback
- 1024 users
- 1200 event logs
- Anti-passback support
- 11 time zones
- Tamper resistance switch
- RS485 and RJ45 communication interface
- Power: 10-24VDC (not included)
- Dimensions: 5" x 1.5" x 3.25" (127mm x 38.1mm x 82.6mm)
- Let's you connect via LAN or WWW to setup and program your card reader.