The COR-ACC980 (and IP addressable model COR-ACC980IP) proximity card reader is an advanced access control device in a weather-proof case. It reads proximity cards and has an illuminated touch-panel to accept personal identification numbers (PINs). It can operate in network or standalone mode.
Maximum card read distance is approximately 7 inches. Constructed of tough ABS plastic, aluminum alloy and sealed against the weather. From Cortex Security
- Indoor/outdoor design
- 3 modes - card only, card OR PIN, card AND PIN
- Backlit, illuminated keypad
- LED and beeper for feedback
- 1024 users
- 1200 event logs
- Anti-passback support
- 11 time zones
- Tamper resistance switch
- RS485 communication interface
- Power: 10-24VDC (not included)
- Dimensions: 5" x 1.5" x 3.25" (127mm x 38.1mm x 82.6mm)
- from Cortex Security
- IP model available - let's you connect via LAN or WWW to setup and program your card reader.
Ask about The COR-ACC980IP.