Connect up to 32 IP cameras in any combination with no special licenses required- "Hands Free" Plug-and-Play cameras on the 4 built-in PoE ports- Onvif or other supported IP cameras* (*See list of manufacturers/models)- Power cameras with up to 15W each (802.3af PoE) from a total of 50W built in PoE power.
Stream an aggregate bandwidth to the NVR of up to 20Mb/s from all connected cameras- Select camera resolutions up to 5MP- Set lower resolution/rate/image quality to meet application/installation requirements
Simple To Use
Easy to use on-screen menus include digital zoom and instant playback of recent video- Operate using front panel controls, wheel mouse or included IR remote
Optional arming schedule for action/notifications and alarms (e.g. ignore on-camera motion from specific cameras during normal business hours)
- (Live and Record) Up to 120FPS total for 16 cameras
- Recording Compression Depends on IP Camera; typically H.264 for main stream, MJPEG for sub-stream
- Built in Web Server Interface
- Backup/Restore Configuration
- Nominal Local Playback Capability
- Automatic Stream Selection
- Built in network switch port speed
- Motion Detection
- Maximum FPS rate per camera 30FPS Main stream; 30FPS Sub-stream
- Up to 2 SATA HDD; up to 4TB each for 8TB maximum
- LAN/WAN Network Port
MAX-PLEX32HF series are standard 32 CH 1080P high definition DVRs, which adopt the standard H.264 high profile compression format and the most advanced SOC technique to ensure recording in each channel and realize outstanding robustness of the system.
Bridge the Gap
MAX-PLEX32HF support 32 CH video input, 4 CH audio input, simultaneous 16 CH playback. The series of product can meet different security requirements of home, financial, commerce, enterprise, transportation and government, etc.
DUAL STREAM TECHNOLOGY
Fully Programmable (by Weekday / by Hour / by Camera / by Continuous + Event + PreEvent).
16 CH SIMULTANEOUSLY PLAYBACK
Mobile devices OS iOS, Andriod
- 32ch. Recorder
- Remote Control
- Power Cord
- CD (Manual & Software)