The COR-V702 is an color doorbell camera monitor that can connect to up to two doorbell cameras (black-&-white or color) and up to two security cameras (traditional style analog CCTV cameras). The person ringing the doorbell can be seen easily on its bright, 10-inch (diagonal) color screen. If you purchase a second COR-V702 the two monitors can be linked and used as an intercom.
The COR-V702 has a large color TFT LCD screen that provides users with a VGA quality display. It has a built-in speaker and microphone for two-way communication. Easy to reach touch-panel style controls on the front of the unit make it easy to use and easy to clean.
Compatible Video Doorbell/Gate Cameras
The COR-V702 does not include a camera. We recommend using either
- 10" color LCD screen
- Display resolution: 800x600 VGA quality
- Built-in microphone & speaker for 2-way communication
- Monitor caller/mute caller
- Unlock button
- Do Not Disturb function
- Selection of doorbell chimes
- Slim design, easy to hang and install - only 4 wires to connect
- Auxiliary inputs for connection to radio or television
- Supports call transfer to 2nd COR-V702 station (if present)
- Image capture mode
- Inter talk with other monitor locations
- 2 auxiliary security camera inputs
- Power: 13.8VDC (power adapter included)
- Dimensions: 10.46" x 6.7" x 1.0"
- Doorbell/gate cameras not included.