The box is a rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The raised lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The raised lid is fully gasketed. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in machine tool gray.
This enclosure model includes a thermostat-controlled 12W (Max) fan. The high airflow, low noise fan used allows air to be pushed or pulled through the enclosure. Filters for both ports are easily removable for cleaning and replacement. The fan turns on when the internal temperature rises to 120° F (49° C) ±5° and turns off at 90° F (32° C) ±10°. The cooling fan does not require the use of any of the AC outlets, leaving them all available for your equipment.
- Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 rated
- Fully gasketed raised Vented lid with removable filters & integral mounting flange
- Features aluminum mounting plate with surge protected duplex 120 VAC Outlets & Thermostat Controlled cooling System
- Outside Dimensions: 19" x 17" x 10"
- Inside Dimensions: 17.7" x 15.7" x 8.5"
- Mounting Plate with 4 surge protection AC outlet ports
- Thermostat Controlled Fan