The COR-V600 is an advanced indoor video door phone station designed for use with one or two outdoor doorbell/camera units. Users can see who is ringing the doorbell and talk with them, and control the door or gate lock associated with the calling unit.
The COR-V600 has a full color TFT LCD screen for sharp and responsive color video display. Easy to clean, designer black flat panel acrylic construction. Built-in speaker and microphone for two-way communication. Easy to reach touch-panel style controls on the front of the unit.
Compatible Video Doorbell/Gate Cameras
The COR-V600 does not include a camera. We recommend using either
- 7" color LCD screen
- Display resolution: >400 lines
- Built-in microphone for 2-way communication
- Monitor caller/mute caller
- Unlock button
- Do Not Disturb function
- Selection of doorbell chimes
- Slim design, easy to hang and install - only 4 wires to connect
- Auxiliary inputs for connection to radio or television
- Visitor calls transferable to telephone
- Supports call transfer to other indoor video door phones (if present)
- Image capture mode
- Inter talk with other monitor locations
- Power: 16-18VDC (power adapter not included)
- Dimensions: 8.27" x 6.26" x 0.83"
- Doorbell/gate cameras not included