NUBIX 8HDX:MAC, PC, iPhone Compatible Hybrid 8-Channel Real Time Security DVR
No longer are MAC users locked out of one of the worlds best DVRs. The Nubix HDX series works equally well with a PC or MAC attached. Both platforms can watch streaming security video footage and access all functions, including programming options.
The upgradeable firmware is based on LINUX, giving this standalone DVR exceptional dependability and performance. The stand alone design means you don't need an attached PC or MAC for programming or storage. This also eliminates the danger of viruses and hackers.
Online security includes Admin/User level passwords to protect it from unauthorized viewers.
Ready for international users, the OS features several languages including English, Chinese, Spanish and others.
Since this security DVR uses industry standard SATA hard disk drives, you can easily upgrade it at any time (or repair it if the HDD fails for any reason).
The OS is also upgradeable. Our free support site offers firmware upgrades (when available) that you can download (at no cost), install on a thumb drive, and upload to your DVR if necessary at some point in the future.
Download a full Spec Sheet
It's hard to list everything important about this security DVR here. Please click the link shown to the right for a full specifications sheet in PDF format. You'll be glad you did!
- Standalone design
- PC & Mac viewable streaming video
- 8 video input channels with loop out connectors
- Audio inputs: 8 (1 per channel)
- H264 video compression
- CIF, half-D1, D1 recording
- IP megapixel camera compatible
- Audio compression: ADPCM, G.726
- Compatible with H264, MPEG4 or MJPEG video streams
- High definition CCTV compatible
- Live picture refresh rate: 240 ips
- Multiple recording mode
- Programmable motion detection
- View online using the firmware-based web server
- Multiplex operation: multi-camera playback, remote view, set-up, and back-up simultaneously
- LAN interface
- Multiple Alarm input/output
- Click here for a full spec. sheet.
Download a DVR Specification Sheet by clicking the link below.