NUBIX16DLX:16-Channel Security DVR, in Real Time in D1 Resolution & HDMI
The 16-channel Nubix 16DLX is a professional security DVR that provides simultaneous Real Time recording on all channels at an extraordinary D1 resolution. It also provide an HDMI output stream. Since this DVR also converts attached cameras to HD resolution, it's a great upgrade. It can make old cameras look great.
The LINUX-based OS contains a graphical setup/configuration menu that is understandable and laid out in a logical manner. Graphical icons present obvious selections to the user.
Various items can be configured using drop-down, list style boxes. Menu navigation can be done using the remote control, front panel buttons, or from a remote location using a browser.
D1 Recording in Real Time
The Nubix 16DLX High Definition Surveillance DVR can record on all 16 channels simultaneously at 30ips (real time) at the same resolution as a movie on DVD format (D1). Picture quality settings are adjustable per camera and allow fine tuning of several different quality and image parameters.
Triple streaming means a stable, clear video image no matter what device you use. If you're on a PC, streaming video resolution matches whatever your system can handle. In the case of a hand-held device like a cell phone, resolution is scaled so it fits the viewing devices capability as closely as possible. This is automatic, no user intervention required.
Smartphone Streaming Protection
The Nubix security DVR series offers you the ability to use your mobile phone or PDA to stay in connection with your home or business from anywhere in the world (assuming they have fast, high speed connectivity of course). Compatible hand held devices can connect at 3G and 4G speed. The growing list of mobile phones and devices includes the iPhone and Google Android.
- Video Compression: H264
- Real time recording on 16 channels simultaneously at D1 resolution
- HDMI output - all attached cameras up-converted to HD video - even old cameras look great!
- Triple streaming video on 3G and 4G devices, including iPhone and Google Android
- POS (point-of-sale) functions with searchable text
- Sixteen (16) video inputs: composite 1Vp-p signal with loop outs
- Display Resolution: VGA resolution plus 1080p HDMI
- Sixteen (16) TTL level alarm inputs with 4 relay outputs and 12 TTL level outputs to control alarms and external devices.
- Sixteen (16) audio inputs
- VGA monitor output, main output (BNC composite), four (4) spot monitor outputs (BNC composite), one (1) HDMI hi def video output.
- Recording modes: time lapse, event, time & event, emergency/panic mode
- Synchronized display - view multiple camera recordings synched to a time index
- Free CMS software
- Export video clips to USB flash drive
- Backup video files on USB flash drive
- Save configuration/setup data on a USB flash drive
- Administrator/user level passwords
- PTZ control with RS485 serial protocols
- Built-in digital watchdog
- HDD monitoring system that watches the HDD temperature and usage to protect data integrity.