MAX-GPRO4:4-Channel Security DVR with 3G/3.5G Connectivity
The GPRO4 is a sophisticated 4-channel security DVR priced for budget security systems. It uses advanced H264 video compression to create REAL TIME high quality video images and can export video clips in AVI, MPEG4 and H264 native format and has two audio channels.
Record manually, at scheduled times, or during motion/alarm triggered events. Use your internet connected computer or 3G compatible mobile phone to monitor your DVR over the internet. Perform simultaneous operations like watch live video, record, and review video files.
Easy LAN Connection and Setup
The MAX-GPRO4 is easy to set up and program and makes a great addition to any network. It uses a simple on-screen display menu for all functions. It uses TCP/IP, DHCP, DDNS and PPoE. All of these features and more make this DVR a welcome addition to any surveillance network.
Remote Operation with Compatible 3G Devices
Users with a 3G (and 3.5G) compatible mobile device can log into this security DVR wirelessly at any time for monitoring a camera or modifying a recording schedule or for any other reason. Compatible phone models include iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia and Blackberry devices.
- Camera Inputs: 4 channels
- Audio Inputs: 1 channels
- Video Outputs: 1 composite (BNC), 1 VGA
- Audio Outputs: 1 (mono)
- Video compression: H264
- Menu: On-Screen Display (OSD) for easy programming
- Internal hard disk drive: up to 2000G
- Remote Operation Software: Licensed software AP, IE browser (Windows 2000, XP, Vista compatible)
- Wireless Compatibility: 3G & 3.5G
- Wireless Devices: iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia, Blackberry
- Recording Modes: Manual / Timer / Motion / Sensor
- USB mouse port
- USB 2.0 device port (for HDD or DVD R/W for backup, optional)
- Infrared Remote Control included
- RJ-45 style LAN connector
- Power: 12VDC (power adapter included)
- Manual included
- One year warranty
Download a Download Specification Sheet