COR- UCPIR:Hidden Camera, Working PIR, INVISIBLE INFRARED LEDs
Hidden cameras are perfect for covert surveillance. But when it gets dark, they don't work without some source of light. This hidden camera provides its own IR light, and what's more, it's invisible infrared (not the red glowing infrared LEDs you may have seen in standard IR enabled security cameras). It has a Sony™ Super HAD II color video sensor, and 3.7mm pinhole lens. It also contains a working motion detector.
Video output is traditional analog (1Vp-p) composite color. Requires 12VDC.
- 1/3" Sony? Super HAD II color CCD
- Color CCD video sensor
- Standard analog CCTV composite video output 1Vp-p
- 700-TV Line resolution in color (day)
- 800-TV-line resolution in B/W (night)
- 24 IR LEDS: 940nm invisible to the human eye - no red glow
- Alarm connector
- Power: 12VDC (sold separately)