COR-HDZ18:Full Size SDI Camera with 18X Optical Zoom
This full size professional box-style camera has an industry standard lens mount,the 18x Zoom with Auto Focus has six time the resolution of analog cameras.
OSD Menu controls are a must
The Joystick controlled RS-485 Interface is just the beginning of the list of features of The COR-HDZ18 security camera. Auto-gain control (AGC), backlight compensation (BLC), and non-digital wide dynamic range (WDR) can be configured at the camera using its built-in on-screen display (OSD). You can also configure white balance in a number of different modes to help insure accurate color reproduction. Other settings allow it to pickup up images in light levels as low as 0.01 LUX, enhance image sharpness and color, reduce video noise and set up privacy masks.
Selectable through controls on back of The COR-HDZ18 camera. Options include address code, gain control electronic shutter, backlight compensation, digital zoom, focus control, privacy masking and more.
Create up to 4 on-screen trigger zones with adjustable sensitivity. Trigger an alarm when motion is detected in one of the zones, using the GND/In/Out terminals on the back of the camera.click here to go to our LENS section to see our fixed focus, auto-iris and varifocal lens products that fit this camera.
- 1/3" 212AK Sony Double scan Super HAD II CCD
- True Wide Dynamic Range - This non-digital method incorporates multiple passes which are compared then adjusted to create a final frame with superior image quality.
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-tracking white balance
- Anti-color rolling technology
- Automatic gain control
- 0.01 LUX/F.6 to F3.5 minimum illumination
- 1/2.8 Color Sony Exmor 3.0 Megapixel CMOS Video Sensor
- OSD Menu Selectable through back of camera controls
- Zoom Lens, 4.7-84mm with auto-focus
- Motorized 18x optical Zoom
- Auto/Manual/Key Auto Focus Control
- Automatic Iris with Mechanical IR Filter
- Power: 12VDC (sold separately)