COR-SP580:Infrared Sensitive High Speed Wall Mount Indoor PTZ Dome Camera
COR-SP580 high speed pan tilt zoom cameras have a zoom factor of 312x total, 360° continuous rotation and are sensitive to infrared light.
The ability to turn at speeds up to 400°/sec under manual control (with a screaming 500°/sec on presets) makes this dome camera a great choice for high traffic areas. With high speed operation, 128 programmable presets, a total zoom factor of 312x (26x optical & 12x digital), this indoor pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) dome security camera is a perfect fit for many applications.
These PTZ domes us an RS485 communication line for control and programming. You can use any controller that is Pelco, Pelco-D/-P, or Ultrak compatible or use one of our DVRs or PTZ controllers (like model COR-CN430 or model COR-CN530). Our Nubix, Orbix and MAX security DVRS are easy to connect and offer local and remote control functions as well as the ability to record your PTZ environment.
The camera module in this PTZ dome camera is sensitive to infrared light. It can work in total darkness and provide clear, sharp black-and-white video if you have a radiant infrared source. The camera does not contain an internal infrared light source so without an external source you won't be able to use this function. You can find radiant IR products hear
Got a tough PTZ environment?
Consider model COR-SP580I. It's the same PTZ camera with the addition of a super tough, high impact resistant clear LEXAN dome instead of the standard regular acrylic dome.
Looking for PTZ controllers and PTZ compatible DVRs? Joy sticks? Pan motors? Brackets? Replacement domes? You can find all that and more in our PTZ Accessories
- Full Sony Solution FCB-EX480-1010
- 1/4" Sony ExView HAD CCD video sensor
- 560 iTV lines (industry standard used by other CCTV manufacturers)
- 470 eTV lines (Eclipse standard - a more precise standard)
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- 4.1-73.8mm varifocal lens
- Electronic slow shutter
- Backlight compensation
- Auto-white balance (AWB, ATW, indoor, outdoor, manual)
- Auto-gain control (AGC)
- Alarm function
- Picture freeze function
- Electronic flip
- 24-position privacy zone masking
- Daylight sensitive to 0.1 LUX
- Infrared sensitive (requires external IR light source)
- Auto IR cut filter
- Minimum light: 1.0 LUX
- 26x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom (312x total)
- High speed: 400°/sec rotational speed (500°/sec on presets)
- 360° continuous pan rotation
- Pelco, Pelco-D, Pelco-P, and Ultrak
- RS485 and Eclipse control protocols
- Manually variable speed control
- 128 programmable presets accurate to 0.05°
- Smart scan & touring (auto scan)
- Aluminum housing
- Wall mount bracket
- 24VAC power source (included)
- Indoor design
All COR-SP580 PTZ cameras share the same Specifications with regard to the camera module and all internal parts (including motors, control circuits, commands, etc). The only thing different between the model designations is the bracket. The COR-SP580 has a wall bracket and can be used indoors only. In all other regards, it's specifications match the COR-SP580E, which you can download here.