Black MAX-400:Advanced Outdoor Turret with Varifocal Lens
The premium CCD video sensor and a digital signal processing (DSP) chipset in this tough, anti-vandal turret virtually eliminates problems with noise and video artifacts. The result is a truer, cleaner image that makes your video look great under all conditions. This helps make more efficient video files on security DVRs, economically conserving storage space without compromising image quality, image size, colors or frame rate. Auto-gain control and backlight compensation help the camera in all settings. Day or night, you'll appreciate the video quality this security camera provides.
Compare Dome Cameras
Not sure which dome camera model will fit your needs best?Check out our Dome Comparison Chart, which shows all of our dome camera models.
- High resolution Nexgen color CCD
- Indoor/outdoor turret ("snail") design
- Effective pixels:
- NTSC: 768 x 494 (379k)
- PAL: 752 x 582 (437k)
- 4-9mm varifocal lens
- Minimum illumination: 0.0 lux with IR on
- 36 units IR LEDs providing a 60' range or greater (depending on atmospheric conditions)
- Auto-electronic shutter
- Auto-gain control
- Auto-backlight compensation
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ~48db
- Scanning system 2:1 interlace
- Integrated glass separator for clean infrared operation (no haze or glare)
- Video output: 1Vp-p composite video / 75 ohms
- Attached video/power cord combination.
- Power: 12VDC