MAX-200:Hidden Camera inside a Non-Working PIR Motion Detector w/Microphone
Like all of our hidden camera products this one is sneaky and functional. People are familiar enough with motion detectors to not look twice at one. They may even be aware of some products that have a hidden camera in them. But they may not be prepared for a product with a camera and a hidden microphone.
The 3.6mm pinhole lens provides a nearly 90-degree field of view. The microphone is more than sensitive enough for most rooms.
Video output is traditional analog (1Vp-p) composite color. Requires 12VDC (power adapter not included).
Please take notice:
The law differs from state to state and within states as to what you can do with regard to audio surveillance (recording of strangers conversations w/o their knowledge). Please be aware of laws and local ordinances that may effect your use of this product for covert audio surveillance. CCTV Outlet Corp. takes not responsibility and will not be held liable for your misuse of this product.
- Color CCD video sensor
- Standard analog CCTV composite video output 1Vp-p
- 420 etc line resolution (Eclipse measuring standard)
- >450 itv line resolution (industry standard measuring)
- Effective pixels: 512 x 492 (251k)
- Built-in microphone for audio recording (RCA connector)
- Power: 12VDC (sold separately)