COR-IP55MP:Indoor Semi-Dome Compact Color IP Camera
Mounted on wall or ceiling, this indoor megapixel IP camera is perfect for many environments. The COR-IP55MP contains a Sony 1.3M progressive scan CMOS video sensor and has tamper resistant features that set it apart from the competition. This economical package provides simultaneous dual streaming outputs using H264 and MJPEG video compression and can produce images in light as low as 0.001 LUX. Built-in camera functions include motion detection, privacy masks, 16x digital zoom and audio support (a built-in microphone is provided, and you can add speakers - not included - for full 2-way communication).
Security screws help cut down on tampering, and password based security prevents unauthorized users from accessing the video stream. Our powerful CMS software (included) gives you full recording capability and more, turning this camera and your attached client PC into a digital video recorder, with the size of your HDD determining how much recording space you can enjoy.
Watch multiple IP cameras, program recording schedules, communicate with personnel being monitored on site, save screen shots and adjust other settings remotely. This IP camera, together with our CMS software, provide you with powerful state-of-the-art surveillance capabilities in compact, economical package.
- 1.3M Sony progressive scan CMOS video sensor
- 4.3mm optical glass lens
- 1/3" image format
- Admin/User password protection
- 20 Users
- Dual video stream capability
- Up to 30fps
- H264 & MJPEG compression
- 2-way audio support
- Built-in microphone
- RJ45 LAN connector with link/communication LEDS
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask
- Resolution: VGA, QVGA, CIF, QCIF, HD 720p, 1280 x 1024
- Micro SD support
- Screen capture
- Color & monochrome output
- LAN/Internet remote viewable
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, HTTP, RTSP, ICMP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, IGMP
- CMS software included.
- Internet explorer viewable (IE 6.0)
- Power: Smart PoE (requires Smart PoE Switch - not included)