COR-IP22MP:Outdoor Megapixel IP Security Camera with Varifocal Lens, POE
The COR-IP22MP is the second generation of COR-IP20MP camera series. It uses a RISC architecture processor to provide high definition streaming video output in a variety of compression formats. It also has a mechanical IR filter to protect video quality when switching from day mode to night mode.
If you need to communicate with the people you are monitoring you can do so with this camera, since it offers 2-way audio communication (you will need to add your own microphone and speaker).
This camera is also easy to setup, thanks to a video cable the installer can use to test aim and focus during installation (if they have a portable monitor). No need to leave the ladder or scaffold, or make return trips.
16G memory is built-in, so images can be saved in the camera in case of network malfunction. If you require more memory, contact us for special orders.
To make things even easier during installation, The COR-IP22MP camera has a built-in composite video output (BNC connector). This makes set up a snap if you have portable test monitor.
- Video Sensor: 1/3-inch CMOS (2 Megapixel)
- Resolution: HD - 2 Megapixel - 720P - VGA Selectable
- Lens: 3.6-16mm varifocal, Megapixel rated
- RAM: 16G SD
- Triple-streaming video
- H264, MPEG4, JPEG compression
- RJ45 LAN connector
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask - 3 zones
- Video Resolution: 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1280x720, 800x600, 640x480, 320x240, 176x144
- LAN/Internet remote viewable
- Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, PPoE, DHCP, DDNS, NTP, UPnP, 3GPP
- Supports 2-way audio
- Attached video cable for test
- Internet explorer viewable
- Alarm/sensor block connector