COR-BTRActive Video Balun Receiver/Amplifier
This receiver is an active amplifier. It receives signals from unshielded twisted pair cables and outputs an amplified signal via BNC connector to a monitor (not included).
Power supply is included.
- Receives color/monochrome signals and amplifies them for output to a monitor
- Interference filtering
- Terminal block connector
- Adjustable brightness control
- LED indicators for power and video signal.
- Video output: 1Vp-p @ 75 ohms impedance (BNC)
- Adjustable gain switch
- Maximum distance: 2400 meters b/w signal, 1500 meters color (1.49 miles /.93 miles respectively)
- Power: 24VAC/12VDC (12VDC transformer included)
- Compact size, can be screwed down (hardware included).
- For additional distance you can pair this item with an active transmitter (COR-BTT).
Please contact us for a specification sheet that covers this product.