COR-RSD4:Serial Data Distributor
If you have 4 PTZ cameras or less then you will want to ask about the COR-RSD4
The COR-RSD4 and COR-RSD8 provide a way to take a single input signal (in RS232 or RS485 format) and duplicate and distribute it across multiple outputs simultaneously. The COR-RSD4 has 4 outputs and input signal can be RS232 or RS485. Output signals are RS485. This type of simultaneous transmission can be useful for pan/tilt/zoom cameras (PTZ), point of sale devices (POS) and access control equipment.
- 4 outputs
- Output: 4 RS485 signals
- Input: 1 x RS232 or 2 X RS485
- 3 inputs can be "stand by" status at the same time, but only one controller can be activated at once
- RS232 D-type connector input RS485 screw terminal input connectors
- Screw terminal output connectors
- Maximum range: 1200 meters using twisted pair cable
- Cascade connection capable to other COR-RSD4/RSD8 distributors if necessary
- Simultaneous transmission on all output channels
- 12VDC power supply included.
Download a Specification Sheet by clicking the link below.