COR-CN420PTZ Camera Keyboard Controller with 3-Axis Joystick
This controller uses a 3-axis joystick and a keyboard (with LCD display) to select and control pan/tilt of a single camera in an array of up to 32 speed dome cameras. During manual operations fast/slow pan and tilt speed is controlled by the angle of the the joystick in the users' hand. The keyboard is used to select a camera and to set the zoom, focus, and iris of the camera under control, and has other functions such as calling/setting preset positions and accessing specific camera functions.
- Joystick display LCD
- Four baud rates (selectable): 2400Bps, 4800Bps, 9600Bps,19,200Bps
- Easily accessible backpanel switches for setting camera protocols:
- Pelco-P (4800Bps or 9600Bps)
- Communication between camera and controller: One point to multi-points, Half duplex
- Communication RS485
- Communication Distance 1.2km
- Transmission Distance 1200m
- Control Camera Quanity 128
- Dimension 220 x 130 x 10 (mm)8.6? x 5.11? x .39?(inches)
- Weight:.7(kg) 1.6(lbs)
- Power: DC12V+10% /50hz 500mA
Download a Specification Sheet by clicking the link below.