COR-ACC890BIOOutdoor Biomentric Fingerprint IP Proximity Card Reader
The COR-ACC890BIO proximity card reader is designed for outdoor or indoor placement. Made for visibility, the large display is easy to see. LEDs and a beeper provide feedback. An illuminated touchpad and slim body design allows placement in low light tight areas.
Constructed of tough zinc alloy.
This unit's communication interface allows for RS-485 and TCP/IP.
- Protection Standard IP65
- Operating Temperature 0° C to +60°C
- Zinc Alloy
- TTL serial output
- Power Supply 10-24VDC
- Power Consumption < 5W
- Operation Mode Stand-Alone / Networking
- 1024 users, 1200 event logs
- Event Log 32,000
- Finger Registration Capacity 1500 (500 users).
- External Reader 1 WG Port
- Data Transfer Rate 9600 bps(N,8,1) + 10/100M Base T